What type of tattoo would you get and why would you get it? Would it have a special meaning or would it just be something that you really enjoy and want to remember forever?
Those are the questions that people who are looking into tattoos usually ask because it is difficult to remove, a painful process to get it, and it is pretty much a permanent addition to your body.
Take pictures blindfolded with a friend of the following descriptions/items. Afterward, look them over and pick your favorites.
- Something that makes you smile.
- Something that reminds you of a song.
- A different perspective.
- Something you want to remember.
- Your childhood ♥
- Something that makes you sad/unhappy.
- Your imaginary friend.
- Something that you feel right now.
- A large space important to you.
- Something that makes you laugh.
- Something that makes you feel warm.
- Something that you wish for.
With the rain comes cleansing,
Cleansing brings a fresh start.
A fresh start brings peace.
Peace of Mind.
Peace to the Heart.
Tranquility to the Soul.
Why Wednesday must you be so long?
Thursday is Friday eve, Friday is the end of the work week (for me), the weekend is time for friends, Monday is just the start of the week and horrible, and Tuesday is the recovery day from Monday.
So Wednesday, what is your purpose?