This is OviPets! Which is a fun facebook game where friend requests aren’t required! It’s really fun to just play. You create and breed beautiful pets that you can share, adopt, sell, and just enjoy.
Category Archives: Uncategorized
This is where stuff that I can’t classify accurately goes.
If you have a fascination with gypsy clothes, then I have found a site for you! I know that I’m going to buy a pair of their boots (maybe one or two, maybe). Check out their site below and tell me what you think of their products. 😀
What type of tattoo would you get and why would you get it? Would it have a special meaning or would it just be something that you really enjoy and want to remember forever?
Those are the questions that people who are looking into tattoos usually ask because it is difficult to remove, a painful process to get it, and it is pretty much a permanent addition to your body.
I don’t know if you believe in destiny or not, if you believe in a predetermined order of things. If you believe we’re all puppets on strings, and some higher consciousness is controlling our actions. Maybe you think free will is an illusion, and, in a way, you’d be right to think that.
Because, whether or not you like it, society, as in everyone who has the power to influence our lives, is constantly trying to “guide” us. It’s how this world has functioned ever since we invented civilization. Everyone around you is trying to help you into becoming who they need you to be.
Not who you want to be, not who you’ve always dreamed of being, but who they need you to be in order for them to be who they want to be.
It’s not complicated or great or sad. It’s just how things work.
View original post 527 more words
Take pictures blindfolded with a friend of the following descriptions/items. Afterward, look them over and pick your favorites.
- Something that makes you smile.
- Something that reminds you of a song.
- A different perspective.
- Something you want to remember.
- Your childhood ♥
- Something that makes you sad/unhappy.
- Your imaginary friend.
- Something that you feel right now.
- A large space important to you.
- Something that makes you laugh.
- Something that makes you feel warm.
- Something that you wish for.
TRUE OR FALSE?
Well I’ve been gone for a while, preparing for college, finishing high school, and finding a job takes up a lot of time. So here is a post for all of the space-y people out there. 🙂
NASA’s spacecraft Cassini took this amazing colorful picture of a Saturn storm that resembles a hurricane on Earth. The center eye of the storm on Saturn is about 1,250 miles wide. That’s 20 times larger than the average hurricane eye on Earth, that’s the distance between Dallas and Washington, DC.
Usually, hurricanes on Earth have a small eye and much larger outer bands. But incredibly on Saturn 1,250 miles is the distance of the center eye only. The entire storm could be several thousand miles more.
As for the wind speed in the storm, usually in hurricanes the strongest wind is in the center of the storm around what is called “the eye wall” of the hurricane, and tends to get weaker as you get to the edge of the hurricane. The wind speed on the outer edge of the cloud band of Saturn’s hurricane is 330 mph and the winds in the center eye are four times faster than some of the strongest hurricanes on Earth. To compare Saturn’s storm to hurricanes that affected the U.S., the strongest hurricane to hit the U.S. was Camille in 1969 with winds of 190 mph.
One of the interesting facts is that usual hurricanes on Earth feed off the water vapor from the warm ocean water. That gives it the needed energy for the hurricane to develop. But on Saturn there is no body of water nearby for this storm to feed off. Instead it is feeding off of small amounts of water vapor in Saturn’s hydrogen atmosphere.
Another interesting fact: Hurricanes on Earth form usually in the tropical latitudes and move north due to the forces acting on them. But Saturn’s storm is located at the planet’s north pole that has made it stationary with nowhere further north to go. Because of this discovery, NASA scientists believe that it could have been there for years.
Only in 2009 sun began reaching the northern Hemisphere allowing Cassini spacecraft to capture these images. This is because Saturn’s seasons last nine years each, therefore their north pole is dark nine years at a time. So when the space craft first reached Saturn in 2004, the north pole was in the middle of winter.
NASA scientists will study this terrestrial hurricane-like storm because even though there are differences in size, strength and source of energy, it does carry similar characteristics such a central eye that has no clouds, counter clockwise spin in the northern Hemisphere, and high clouds circling the eye.
From: ABC News
By: Max Golembo
I’m feeling a little dark today. It’s snowing and I felt like posting the Genesis of my book.
“Come here, little hunter. Taste.”
Blood in the air, on the walls, under her feet. “Ari?”
“Ari’s having a nice nap.” A giggling laugh that made her want to run, run, RUN! “Mmm, I think I prefer Belle.” A red-dipped finger lifted to her mouth, pressed against her lips.
Blood seeping onto her tongue.
Her sister’s blood.
That was when she screamed.
From Archangel’s Kiss, By: Nalini Singh
Written by a 90 year old
This is something we should all read at least once a week!!!!! Make sure you read to the end!!!!!!
Written by Regina Brett, 90 years old, of the Plain Dealer, Cleveland , Ohio .
“To celebrate growing older, I once wrote the 42 lessons life taught me. It is the most requested column I’ve ever written.
My odometer rolled over to 90 in August, so here is the column once more:
1. Life isn’t fair, but it’s still good.
2. When in doubt, just take the next small step.
3. Life is too short – enjoy it..
4. Your job won’t take care of you when you are sick. Your friends and family will.
5. Pay off your credit cards every month.
6. You don’t have to win every argument. Stay true to yourself.
7. Cry with someone. It’s more healing than crying alone.
8. Save for retirement starting with your first pay check.
9. When it comes to chocolate, resistance is futile.
10. Make peace with your past so it won’t screw up the present.
11. It’s OK to let your children see you cry.
12. Don’t compare your life to others. You have no idea what their journey is all about.
13. If a relationship has to be a secret, you shouldn’t be in it…
14 Take a deep breath. It calms the mind.
15. Get rid of anything that isn’t useful. Clutter weighs you down in many ways.
16. Whatever doesn’t kill you really does make you stronger.
17. It’s never too late to be happy. But it’s all up to you and no one else.
18. When it comes to going after what you love in life, don’t take no for an answer.
19. Burn the candles, use the nice sheets, wear the fancy lingerie. Don’t save it for a special occasion. Today is special.
20. Over prepare, then go with the flow.
21. Be eccentric now. Don’t wait for old age to wear purple.
22. The most important sex organ is the brain.
23. No one is in charge of your happiness but you.
24. Frame every so-called disaster with these words ‘In five years, will this matter?’
25. Always choose life.
26. Forgive but don’t forget.
27. What other people think of you is none of your business.
28. Time heals almost everything. Give time time.
29. However good or bad a situation is, it will change.
30. Don’t take yourself so seriously. No one else does..
31. Believe in miracles.
32. Don’t audit life. Show up and make the most of it now.
33. Growing old beats the alternative — dying young.
34. Your children get only one childhood.
35. All that truly matters in the end is that you loved.
36. Get outside every day. Miracles are waiting everywhere.
37. If we all threw our problems in a pile and saw everyone else’s, we’d grab ours back.
38. Envy is a waste of time. Accept what you already have not what you need.
39. The best is yet to come…
40. No matter how you feel, get up, dress up and show up.
42. Life isn’t tied with a bow, but it’s still a gift.”
Well one was red and the other white, and then the Rea went off to bed.
Where she fell to sleep and had a dream.
Will her prince join thee?
Off to bed the little angel went.
Sleep tight Dark Prince,
The demon of the night and the vampire of the blood.
Do you feel the rain?
I have a phobia of shots, and I don’t know how I ended up with this fear of injections. So the definition of a phobia is an extreme or irrational fear of or aversion to something. Out of curiosity I looked up the term for mine. Trypanophobia, is the fear involving injections of hypodermic needles and is rarely used; while aichmophobia, belonephobia, or enetophobia are other terms for it. However, the last three terms are more directed toward the fear of sharp objects in general.
True of False?